We want the more than 400,000 TPS recipients and their 273,000 U.S citizen children to continue living in the United States permanently, so they can achieve their full potential. These are immediate actions you can take to help us:
- Contact the federal delegation, Senators and Congressmen and women and ask them to do the following:
- continue publicly supporting a permanent solution for TPS families
- urge “The Dream and Promise Act (HR6)” to be brought to the Senate
2. Organize and share “The Last Dream” documentary with friends and family to inform others about the TPS crisis. We can help you to organize online conversations with the actors and creators of The Last Dream project. Click Here to contact us.
3. Subscribe to the TPS Youtube channel, watch and share the videos.
4. Make a donation. Your contribution ensures that TPS holders have the resources needed to continue their campaign for permanent legal residency throughout the country. Their efforts include advocacy, leadership development, organizing and communication strategies aimed to educate congressional leaders and the American public on the importance of protecting TPS and finding a path to permanent residency.
5. Let us know if you would like to join the campaign or support our efforts in any other ways. Click here to contact us.